• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds False Alarm Jalepeno seeds?

anyone know where to get these? some of the sites I've found seem to charge a lot for shipping. the wife wants me to grow some next year so i'm shopping around. thanks for any info. . .

Next year you can buy plants at Home Depot under the name fooled you jalapeño or something like that. Also I think ajijoe has some

I  have some, Somebody gave me some peppers and i deseeded them. Only ate one pepper, so not sure if they werer all no heat, if you want some let me know. drop me a pm

Burpee offers them but they are currently out of stock. When they come back you can use the code fs99 to get free shipping. This code always works. I recommend buying them from Burpee or a similar company because as far as I know those types of jalapenos are hybrids and seed saved from them may not grow true.

Hiya fellow Buckeye,

I tried some, FOOLED YOU HYBRID, a few years back from tomatogrowers.com (<---direct link) and they do have no heat what-so-ever but they may be what your wife is after. They did grow well for me, just simply wasn't what I was after personally.
 Give'em a go (fair prices too)

OhioHeat

Back