Farmer Toni here

Hello hot pepper people! I'm excited to become a part of this forum. I was hoping to have my first serious foray into the hot pepper world last year, and I had a lovely array of super hots growing on my farm, but because I leased land, in a floodplain, my entire farm was flooded, and all my crops were lost.

This year I'm at it again, with a little more debt, and a lot more spirit! I'm looking forward to the hot peppers the most out of everything on my crop list, and I wanted to join this forum now, and introduce myself, and start learning from some of you pros! Thanks for having me.

Hello hot pepper people! I'm excited to become a part of this forum. I was hoping to have my first serious foray into the hot pepper world last year, and I had a lovely array of super hots growing on my farm, but because I leased land, in a floodplain, my entire farm was flooded, and all my crops were lost.

This year I'm at it again, with a little more debt, and a lot more spirit! I'm looking forward to the hot peppers the most out of everything on my crop list, and I wanted to join this forum now, and introduce myself, and start learning from some of you pros! Thanks for having me.
Welcome, you sound like my kind of grower, you will like it here.

Back