• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fastest growing pepper?

Scorpion said:
Yeah its madness....I'll have some product...but not a heap....ive got a couple of festivals in Fremantle and sydney to prepare for so its a bummer the 'blood' has so much chilli in it. Not to worry tho. Cheers for your help mate...ill put a couple aside for you tho.

I'm glad it's not a total loss for you then. I hope you do well at your festivals.

Hi there,

we have some spare plants for you if you interested - some scotch bonnets, Jamaican hot yellows, red habs some are starting to fruit or some seeds - hot lemon,tepin, choc hab or mushroom that are spare

Philippe

burningtastebuds said:
Hi there,

we have some spare plants for you if you interested - some scotch bonnets, Jamaican hot yellows, red habs some are starting to fruit or some seeds - hot lemon,tepin, choc hab or mushroom that are spare

Philippe

Hi Philippe, that would be absolutely great ive been hammered by this loss, those plants and seeds would be a great help. I would be more than happy to pay or swap sauce thats for sure. Ill send you a pm.

Our tl loss at this stage before our second 42c day of heat:

40 7 pot
25 bhut
15 Scorpion
10 jalapeno
15 habanero
5 cayenne
5 douglah

I dont like my garden at the mo....Thanks for your kind offer

SeeYouJimmy said:
I'm glad it's not a total loss for you then. I hope you do well at your festivals.

yeah not as bad as I first though but we lost every super hot and a tl of 130 odd plants....gotta get trhough our 42 degree day today...im gonnna farm cacus next year lol!

Novacastrian said:
Do you use shade cloth Dave?? Would be a great help in the stoopid heat.

I should but I didnt get the time to set up anything.....the rows that im planted in are 90m's by 7m so to get that sorted in time was just not going to happen...They would have made it if i hadnt have stuffed up.

burningtastebuds said:
Hi there,

Philippe

could you send me a pm...i cant get one through to you for some reason? Ta mate.

Hey Dave, nice to see you posting again.

Sorry to hear about your losses so late in the season.
Hey you know if ya in trouble, just give a call out. Got a heap of seedlings/ young plants just going to waste atm.
Drop me a PM or give me a ring and we can organize some plants for ya.

Hope things are travelling well for you and Hannah, I know it's a hard time atm.

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

Back