• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Fatalii Cheesecake

Going to throw in last DWFC from last night in the oven later to warm up when this is cool and ready to cut.

100_1244.jpg

Also threw in a tablespoon of lime juice

Prepped the frozen Fatalii's with a mallet
100_1245.jpg

Mixed it all up and in the crust it went.
100_1246.jpg

100_1247.jpg

40 minutes in the oven and
out to cool
100_1249.jpg

Will add more pics in a few hours when it is cooled.

he gave me a slice at the chile fet it was wonderrfull you all have to try it

thanks again your friend Joe

Well,Brian,it is all your fault.:lol: This weekend I have to get creative in my kitchen and whoop up fatali cheese cake for my 2 teenage heath lovers. :lol:
Sorry to get you whirling around the kitchen :D
How did it turn out?

he gave me a slice at the chile fet it was wonderrfull you all have to try it

thanks again your friend Joe
Oh My! I've been thinking about this ever since Bowers!, I was one of the lucky who had a taste, AMAZING!!!!!!!
Glad you both liked it. Like most of the sweet looking things I see on here it was just something I whipped up spur of the moment.

Made it for myself and my youngest son who loves heat too. Amazingly he didn't eat half the cheesecake like he has been known to do when I make them without heat.

Nah,I LOVE to cook. Kitchen and garden are my sanctuaries. The cake was awesome ,thanks a bunch for recipe and a lot of FATALI ideas. Today the vanilla, pineapple, fatali ice-cream is on our desert menu. :woohoo:

Finally got a bunch of fatalis, wife made a small test one up. I love it... defiantly a different twist on a cheese cake. Going to make the big one for a party tonight at a neighbors. I used 8 since they looked smallish. I think it's just right. Nice heat after a bit, moves to the back of your mouth, but does not last long.

Finally got a bunch of fatalis, wife made a small test one up. I love it... defiantly a different twist on a cheese cake. Going to make the big one for a party tonight at a neighbors. I used 8 since they looked smallish. I think it's just right. Nice heat after a bit, moves to the back of your mouth, but does not last long.

So, how did the neighbors like it?

Back