• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

peppermanbaha said:
Hey can i enter. Whats the contest about. is it For the largest fatalii.
I'l be getting in some fatalii and chocolate fatalii's to. Can i get in on this. And what is this about a trophy. I want to win it.

There is no real contest, simply a fun comparison with lots of smack-talk. Some may be trying for earliest pod but I've been pinching my early flowers in hopes of a more productive plant overall.
I don't see any point entering the smackdown peppermanbaha. You'd be over three months behind so I don't really see how we can compare anything, and no there is no trophy since we are all winners:lol:

POTAWIE said:
There is no real contest, simply a fun comparison with lots of smack-talk. Some may be trying for earliest pod but I've been pinching my early flowers in hopes of a more productive plant overall.
I don't see any point entering the smackdown peppermanbaha. You'd be over three months behind so I don't really see how we can compare anything, and no there is no trophy since we are all winners:lol:

INDEED POTAWIE !:lol:

there are some wieners and then there are some winners..lol

I don't want to be premature in saying that I think I have a baby Fatalli pepper, just a dying flower with a green pod with a stick on it's end. Still to little to take any pics with my camera but if it really is a pepper there will be plenty of pics. More to come. What is all that white stuff around your plant MrArboc?

MrArboc said:
ÄÄhh, det är bara för att du skickat trasiga frön till mig, och du bor närmare atlanten så du har bättre klimat!

Jävla norrbagge!

:-)

(Undrar vad "norrbagge" blir när Omri försöker översätta online? Northernsack?) :cool:

...and de boom boom!!

Ha! Take that! Swedish chef rules!

POTAWIE said:

If you know what you're doing then starting seeds now won't put you out of the game. Give these guys "some" credit PRF;)

No j/k, but really...if you got seeds and ya got an itch...sratch it.

yeah right.. :lol:

A pic of my fatalii that has been repotted to a 3 gallon container
img6826.jpg

img6821.jpg

Just beautiful, that is I believe the best Fatalli in the comparison! Your new growth is gorgeous and the stem is a redwood. I bow down to the master gardener. I really like this comparison, keeps you honest and lets you know when something isn't perfect. Excellent gardening lee.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Just beautiful, that is I believe the best Fatalli in the comparison! Your new growth is gorgeous and the stem is a redwood. I bow down to the master gardener. I really like this comparison, keeps you honest and lets you know when something isn't perfect. Excellent gardening lee.

Uh oh, looks like PRF is softening em' up a little. The kill can't be far behind. I'm sceered ma!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

:oops:, appreciate your words man!!. But makes me feel uncomfortable... in some kinda way ;)

Comparison Fataliis are sick...I don't know whether they are sun scalded, got a rust of some kind, a virus, or whatever, but they are not doing well...they are putting on some new growth that looks healthy so I will just see how they do...

Fatalii row...

041809a001.jpg

Closer shot...

041809a002.jpg

another closer shot

041809a003.jpg

if anyone recognizes what is wrong with them...let me know...

Guru, I got your PM but this is the first chance I have had to take pics...

Back