• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

Josh said:
Congrats on the Fataliis Patrick. I hear you on working up the guts to eat them though. Had my first Douglah tonight. Well, 1/4 of a Douglah. My stomach still doesn't feel right.

Wow a quarter douglah. You are one tough hombre!

Is it supposed to be this bumpy? I hope it's a cross.
Also there is a face. ha ha
abmfatalliface.jpg

My peppers are all getting much bigger now that they are finally getting some sun, as well as a break from the rain. Finally some big fatallis to munch:)

Heres some updated photos of my fatalli plant. Grow quite a bit since I posted the last pictures. I also upgraded to a 150w hps light and better ventilation in the tent. The plant has been budding for at least a couple weeks now, but ive been pinching them, and probably will continue to do so for another week or so. It is still on vegetative nutrients. Using the GH Flora Series. Also got a sample of KoolBloom from the hydro shop which I will be trying once i switch over to flower nutes.
IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0214.jpg

Second round of pablo Fatalii just picked this am. Plants still have lots of unripe pods so hoping to get three big harvest this year from the Fatalii. Lots of other pods need pickin' in the garden, saving these for hot sauce.
IMG_3221.jpg

PRF...i think that pick sums up my weekend harvest. Those look amazing!

Oh and BTW people...fataliis make AWESOME car air fresheners! I have a fatalii and a hab hanging ristra style in my Beetle and every day after work i get in the car to the awesome aroma of fresh chinense, heavy on the fatalii! Tell me that's not hardcore. ;)

Nice pods Cappy - I picked about 40 Fataliis myself this morning from the two plants that came from PRF seeds. Put those and some Bhuts, Bihs, Red Savinas, 7 Pot Jonahs and Chocolate Habs in the dehydrator. Filled up my 4 trays pretty quick. Gotta pick more tomorrow just to keep up. Plants are slowing down finally, September should be light, but October might be crazy.

Mine have been staying yellow when ripe. Slight shade differences, but I wouldn't call it orange. Do Devils Tongue go orange? I know they are very similar to Fatalii.

Mine change to a darker shade of yellow/orange, definitely not a bright orange color and more of a golden shade. I think all of the regular ones change from a bright yellow to a darker shade when give the chance.

Nice Lee, keeping that laundry basket busy. That's a lot of pods right there. Are those Red Savina in the top right?

I am almoste embarrased to show you this, but in the interest of full disclosure I decided to show you the magnificent result my smackdown fatalii produced.

fatalii20091011.jpg

That's right - one pod.

I really hope it is as good as everyone say it is...

Fatalii update!

My smackdown Fatalli has just started to produce buds :D

Better late than never right? I mean it is ONLY 9 months old :rofl:

Back