favorite Favorite Beer!! Posty up!!

IMG_0245_zpsyq9lkkna.jpg

I'm gonna just put this here. I know this is a beer thread, but if I know THPers like I think I do, I don't think anybody's going to complain.  ;)

edit: OK. Now that I posted that ^, maybe I can get away with this.
IMG_0244_zpshlxbntlw.jpg

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
IMG_0245_zpsyq9lkkna.jpg

I'm gonna just put this here. I know this is a beer thread, but if I know THPers like I think I do, I don't think anybody's going to complain.  ;)

edit: OK. Now that I posted that ^, maybe I can get away with this.
IMG_0244_zpshlxbntlw.jpg

That Q looks like the money shot, and the previous beers are now on my to do list.
but......

The Rellim Etil Reeb has got to go! :rofl:

grantmichaels said:
My understanding is that German Budweiser is quite good, from my German friend, who primarily drinks Warsteiner when here ...

Warsteiner is a great pilsner it is a toss up between that and real Budweiser from Czech rep.  for my fav  Pils..   The do sell it in North America btw , under the name Czechvar ,since anheuser  holds the N American trademark on Bud. 

robbie said:
Whether or not this nectar is on sale:

I tend to purchase multiple packs for my home bar:

20141114_174043_zpsrpqapqcv.jpg

Edit 2x: F*** you Photobucket! I still cannot get the top picture to rotate! Perhaps I've had too
mkany beers?
Yeah that's pretty good. The Old Curmudgen by Founders is pretty good too.

Proud Marine Dad said:
My favorite.
I have had 15 different Stone Brewing beers and Arrogant is still my favorite. Many of the others were excellent as well.

aba_small.jpg
Damn fine picture of an incredible beer. Still have the bottle, sentimental about it.  It is in my top 10, I don't think I could pick a favourite though. 

Bumper said:
Damn fine picture of an incredible beer. Still have the bottle, sentimental about it.  It is in my top 10, I don't think I could pick a favourite though. 
I have all fifteen 22 oz Stone beer bottles on my computer desk hutch. My favorite brewer with Lagunitas probably second.;)

Back