• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Favorite Simpson’s sayings

I was talking with some of my friends about the Simpson’s movie. We were talking about how many funny catch phrases and funny sayings have come out of that show. So that made me think, what is your favorite Simpson’s saying?

Here is mine:

No TV and No Beer make me something….something

(homer)hello...my name is mr burns and i belive you have a letter for me.
(postman)what is your first name
(homer)ahhhhhh i don't know

I never really thought of the simpsons as a show to produce alot of catch phrases, but theres a couple that are really good, but nothing I use.

the shows are great, I cant wait to see this movie & hope they make a couple more movies.

from the episode entitled: "El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer"

Chief Wiggum (referring to Homer) - "That Homer Simpson, he thinks he's the Pope of chiletown!"

"I'm innocent, the glove doesn't even fit!" ha hahaha ha ha ha ah......ha.......ahem........
Oh, not that Simpson? .........Sorry! My bad!

OK, from some episode(not the movie)

"What's the matter with you boy?!?!? Butter up that Bacon! and Bacon up that Sausage!!!" (Homer to Bart at an artery clogging breakfast)

I may have to take on the persona of "Pope of Chili Town" Maybe make it my next competition theme. DIBS! Thanks 64

Mr. Burns: "Smithers...release the hounds."
Better than Apu's Quickie Mart is the grocery store Marge shops at...
"Try N Save".

"If God didn't intend for man to eat animals he wouldn't have made them taste like meat"
Homer Simpson, from some episode.

i have the action figures of the chili episode...a littel cauldren for wiggim and a welders mask. i can watch that chili episose a million times. one of my favorite lines of that episode is when marge starts smoking and filling the room with tobacco smoke so homer can't smell the chili...she cuts out the paper with the chili add and then when homer finally finds out there is a chili cook off he is prancing around like a girl needing to pee saying something like.....Marge..were gonna miss the chili!!!
that and of course bart with his "time for chili" hat

anyone see the movie yet? i'm thinking about going in an hour.

"well homer, i guess you win by default"

"default? woohoo! the two sweetest words in the english language: de-fault! de-fault! de-fault!"

:mouthonfire:

Back