Feisty Parrot wants you to win a bottle of Savage Beast - Free Competition!!

Hello Everyone!

Feisty Parrot is soooo excited to announce the arrival of our 'Savage Beast'  :dance: that to celebrate we are giving 5 lucky chiliheads the chance to try our Ghost and Scorpion Pepper  :hot: sauce on us! :onfire:   

We have been wracking our brains to think of a fair competition, so here it is:
                                                 :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:
Tell us in less than 25 words why you should be the one to to recieve a :hotsauce: of 'Savage Beast'!

Please keep it clean and only one entry per person!
Entries will close 12pm on the 30th October and we will announce the winners by halloween :dance:
We do appologise but this competion is open only to US addresses (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)

Of course we would love it if you review the sauce for us, but it is not expected.

Good Luck from
:fire: Feisty Parrot :fire: 

www.feistyparrot.com
www.facebook.com/feistyparrot

ZhNXNpX.jpg

I am a heat noob.  My normal sources for heat are store bought wings and generic sauce, which I haven't had much of.  Burn me!

Winter Storm "Atlas" may snow me in Friday, but with a :hot: bottle of 'Savage Beast', I could endure the high temp of 24 degrees!

I really need to try an awesome sauce and have very low income. My sauce experience is Franks and Louisiana. Please pick me. Thank You.

If only I was lucky enough to try the savage beast: I would put it on everything from unused toilet paper to my girlfriends dinner

The beast arrives
what burns my tongue,
to sear my throat
and sweat my nape,
will test my mettal
that I endure,
The Savage Beast

This is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the savage beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night

Outside of a sample of dry brown moruga flakes, I am the super-hot virgin. You would benefit from the critique of someone unburned.

What Savage Beast,
Its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards my fajita to be born?
I'm not sure, with parents of Ghost and Scorpion,
But I await with fear, and pray for ecstacy.

:pray:

Guys Please keep to under 25 words... if you need to edit, that is fine with us. Savage Beast is a Caribbean style hot sauce made with 100% fresh peppers!

Back