Few Seeds to Share

I have some seed to share
ONLY HAVE (4) envelopes
Each envelope has 7 Packages (5) listed (1) mystery and (1) surprise not listed.
They consist of @ least 10+seeds per pack a total of 70 + seeds..
Yellow 7/Pot
Mystery seeds all Super Hot
Naga Morich
Red 7 Pot
Chocolate Scorpion
Black Naga
Surprise package

I am able to do this because of the kind Pepper People here on this forum has been so good to me ..I know it’s not much to offer but maybe it’ll help someone..
The first (4) people to post here first, then pm your addy to me …It won’t cost you anything just your addy..packages will be sent Monday morning ..Thanx and have a Great Day !
PS: I do have to work tomorrow (Sunday) Will answer mails tomorrow evening..Dave.

USA ONLY..SORRY MY FRIENDS

Hello sir, I would love to grow some as well ! Also you have inspired me to share my extras... not super hots but I imagine there will be some takers around.

Hey All !
Thanx ..Offer Is Now closed ..Will notify everyone when I get off work today and send out seeds tomarrow.....
OFFER WAS:
The first (4) people to post here first, then pm your addy to me …It won’t cost you anything just your addy..packages will be sent Monday morning ..Thanx and have a Great Day !
The first ( 4 ) here are in there was a few after them that didn't post here ..I think I still can fill these..Thank Dave

Hello Dave ...
If any is left I'll still send you a PM, I loved the variety that is offering.
A big hug and thank you
Tuca

Try being 10 seconds late like I was last night on this... LOL.;... it still hurts....

I didn't bother posting then because I was suspecting the ALL GONE.. message

haha same here, I was studying for bio, and checking on here a bunch and saw this 2 min after the 4th person posted or so and saw the chocolate scorps, ranted a little bit, and tried to go back to studying, but couldn't stop thinking about it so I gave up for the night ..haha

Hey all thanx for joining..
The offer has been closed. To the first ( 4 ) I have notified you. I am sorry I couldn't send seed to everyone else..Dave

Back