• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Fiery Habanero Doritos

it's not about guts... it's about having the good sense to know when to quit.

That stuff is toxic man! If it were meant to come in such strengths, it would do that naturally!

Poore Bros habanero chips are my favorite brand....but their salt and vinegar, lets just say I attend weekly meetings and have a sponser to keep from eating them

Why is it that when you say "acolyte" I get this picture of gorgeous twenty-something females dressed in togas? Am I imagining the costume you'll put Mrs. DC in at the next fiery foods???

I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!!! YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:mouthonfire:

:: does happy dance...which for some reason always involves taking my shirts and pants of.... :) ::

I went to get my coffee at the usually local dive donut shop and saw bags of Doritos out of the corner of my eye. I started to riffle through them and there, in the back was one bag of Fiery Habanero Doritos!!! After finishing jumping up and down I bought them. I'm going to try them at lunch today.

this is funny...our local store has doritos buy one get one free......so that means i got 2 bags of habenero doritos.......evil laugh....mhuuuuuuuuuaaaaa ha ha ha ha

Back