• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Final harvest of the year....

I had some problems with my white habs and ghost peppers, but everythign else went nuts as usual

I candied up a couple dozen jars of jalapenos.....Im popping them like candy, plus they go good on EVERYTHING. I also canned the leftover liquid, I brush it on grilled chicken, it's divine.
j11.jpg

j12.jpg

We've been pulling anahiems, jalapenos and santa fes all season, this is what's left. It's starting to get cold so I went and pulled everything in.
We had a BBQ last weekend and everyone went after the white habaneros like a chickens on junebugs.
The ghost peppers were all pulled green but ripened in a brown bag with a few apples. Just a few green ones left.
peppers-2.jpg

I had some problems with my white habs and ghost peppers, but everythign else went nuts as usual

I candied up a couple dozen jars of jalapenos.....Im popping them like candy, plus they go good on EVERYTHING. I also canned the leftover liquid, I brush it on grilled chicken, it's divine.
j11.jpg

j12.jpg

We've been pulling anahiems, jalapenos and santa fes all season, this is what's left. It's starting to get cold so I went and pulled everything in.
We had a BBQ last weekend and everyone went after the white habaneros like a chickens on junebugs.
The ghost peppers were all pulled green but ripened in a brown bag with a few apples. Just a few green ones left.
peppers-2.jpg

Sweet!! What do you plan on growing next season? I know I had issues with White Habs last year. Tried growing the small variety.

Back