• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Finally finished planting out.

Sizzle Lips

Extreme Member
Finally got some time and nice cloudy day to finish planting out my peppers....all caged up and good to go.
Here are a couple pics ........

All my pails filled and cages around each pepper......I do this for every pepper.... for those windy days and freak thunder storms.
pails1.jpg

Garden area all done.
garden 1.JPG

garden2.jpg

Chocolate hab in the two bucket system....using GH nutrients.
choc habanero.jpg

Paper Lantern using the Kratky method...full of pods.....
paper lantern.JPG

lantern roots 1.jpg

Time to celebrate and sit back and watch them all grow....have a cigar.
sanctum.jpg

Chewi said:
Hey beautiful set up your have there!!
That sunken space used to be covered over with grape vines years ago....now its my pepper pit. :dance:

Nice setup!

Those orange pails seem familiar...
OJBoNER.jpg

(My 2014 setup, beginning and end of season)

Interestingly enough I'm also in Mississauga.

JRZ said:
Nice setup!

Those orange pails seem familiar...
OJBoNER.jpg

(My 2014 setup, beginning and end of season)

Interestingly enough I'm also in Mississauga.
Those plants on the lawn look real nice.
AloxVanFren said:
About kratky method , how often do you refill nutrients ? :D
I will refill them when i see the level get down below halfway....i have put them in dirt now becouse the wind kept knocking one over.
I have just the chocolate hab that i fill with nutrient.... I check it every few days because we have had hot weather.

Looking Good!

I need too do something for those freak thunderstorms. Had one roll in this AM, two of my plants were leaning over this morning.

Yes it only takes one good storm to ruin your day,especialy after babysitting plants for three months.....anything from a stick to a cage is betyer than nothing.

Sizzle Lips said:
Yes it only takes one good storm to ruin your day,especialy after babysitting plants for three months.....anything from a stick to a cage is betyer than nothing.
Buying some bamboo at HD asap. My girls going on 5 months old, I'd get the sadz if they died cause of a Gully Washer.
20160608_220008.jpg

Awesome looking setup!   More than a little envious over here...  and that cigar at the end... you monster!   Lol.  

Back