• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

FINALLY!!!

I have finally started getting some ripening peppers!! First time ever trying to grow anything and so i was rather excited to see this. I have about five that have begun going yellow and one that was fully ripe but...well, i eated it! Lol
I thought i was going to post a pic but my phone apparently disagrees so i'll post as soon as i upload one or two! :)

:party: :party: :dance: :woohoo: Congratz!! :woohoo: :dance: :party: :party:

No feeling quite like the first ripening peppers, is there? :)

Congrats!! I can relate to your feelings as a couple months back I had a few Habs that were producing nothing after several months from planting. They have since produced peppers and sometime it just takes awhile. I hope yours explode with pods for you and you keep enjoying your gardening experience!!

Here's a pic of the first pod to ripen, a couple of days before I plucked it, lol.
There are probably about 100 pods or so still going and to my complete amazement, even though we're on into September, there are still flowers popping up and podding!

Attachments

• IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 58
Back