• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

"Fire and Forget" growing.

I have been lucky to have a wife that cared for my plants like she cared for me. Now that a few plants have turned into a few dozen, she wants nothing to do with them. I was wanting to know what the best self sufficient hydro system is. I have lights and timers and other goodies from indoor soil growing. I'm just looking for an inexpensive way to grow when I am on the road one or two weeks at a time. I am lucky to be home 2-3 weekends a month.

Give it up! Trust me - you have to watch hydro every bit as much as soil, maybe more. Air pumps and stones can go bad, the pH can get too high or too low, as plants grow you may need to add nutrient solution every few days.

I would find a way to make it worth her while to tend to your plants!

Mike

Hydro may need to be watched as much as soil, but it is fun. I have 5 plants going in bubblers (DWC) and will probably add a few more before it's all done with. This is my first year with it though, so kinda a newbie at it and this is the only system I have tried so far. Maybe next year I will try another system.

Good Luck!
jacob

I guess if it was that easy then everyone would be growing that way huh? Guess I'd be better off trying to get her hooked on heat.

Back