Fire foods latest

Hi all,
we are on local radio this friday 8-10 am not sure what time that is in the states here is the link www.lincsfm.co.uk you can use there media player to listen

Also we have the biggest food and drink expo in the UK at the N.E.C Birmingham 6-9th of April we are stall M233 link www.foodanddrinkexpo.co.uk i'll let you all know how we get on.

Take care everybody

Woody

I will do my very best to listen to this Woody. My postman should have a present for me this week from you :) Good luck in April, not that you need it.

Yeh, what with the reserve being the hottest, the extreme name didn't sit well, also in the UK most companys will not sell a sauce called - sauce of hell or butt crack from hell, as its misleading(in there view) Its a lot more acceptable in America.
Shame

DevilDuck said:
Biting tounge really hard..... I mean REALLY hard.....

Go on make the comment you want to Mr. Duck :lol:

Thanks for the sauce Woody, the bag and the "Indian takeaway style" leaflet that came with it is a great idea. I've kept the bag (not for dog poo purposes but for myself ;) )

rainbowberry said:
Go on make the comment you want to Mr. Duck :lol:

Thanks for the sauce Woody, the bag and the "Indian takeaway style" leaflet that came with it is a great idea. I've kept the bag (not for dog poo purposes but for myself ;) )
Hmm...
rainbowberry said:
Yeah but I don't want things I put in my mouth to be related to hell and arses.
I don't mind the asses. ;)

Back