• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

First Dutch/American living in The Netherlands to hit 500!! on THP

WoooHooo....

Congratulations!!!
party-smiley-052.gif

This guy heard the news and started the party early. Told him to save some for you but he didn't listen.
squirrel3.jpg

Txclosetgrower said:
This guy heard the news and started the party early. Told him to save some for you but he didn't listen.
squirrel3.jpg

seriously this looks like my ex gf... what a drunkard! orange teeth and all! hahahah what the hell do you think i was attracted to??? lol

Just to let you know, when you hit 1000 post, you get a band that doesn't suck that has a drummer too. Keep posting mate............ congrats

: looks at lee's post count :

Ahhhh, 500 posts, I reme.....wait, actuualy, I don't remember 500 posts. Well, enjoy this and try to remember your 500th! Eventually it turns into 1,000, then 5,000, then you are standing at the corner of The Buzz and The Louge trying desperatly to post about pie and cows.

It's just down hill from here man.

:lol:

PhatManDerek said:
You only have 505 post's mate, I'm going to take an educated guess but I don't think Iggy has nothing to worry about!

Well don't guess mate. You really think i can or want to out whore IGG :lol:

lee said:
Well don't guess mate. You really think i can or want to out whore IGG :lol:
Hell, Look at my post's I'm having a hard time trying to get to 2000 post's, What I would do if I were you and if you really want to out whore iggy, Start posting a reply in everysingle thread known to this forum, If you do this and start now you may be at post count 1500 by the time midnight starts!

Back