• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

first endorphine rush

it was funny watching my buddy get one..lol I posted this before fut I still find it funny...He ate a hab from one of my harvests and he doesnt eat hot...Ive never seen someone struggle so much but he turned around to me and said (edited)lol damn its like hes had half a case of beer....
he even got sick from one hab.I felt bad even though I warned him..he just looked at me and said remind me not to do anything that stupid again...hehehehe

haha nice! i've still not even tried eating a whole hab.

i was dicing some up one day to add too either chili or something..anyway, i had a small pile of what looked almost like those pieces of shredded carrot. one of my roommates came into the kitchen and asked what i was cooking. i said "hey, try some of these carrots i sauteed." casually, he grabbed a few fingers full and ate them. :lol: he had a sorta puzzled look on his face when he realized they weren't carrots. then i could tell the burn was kicking in and he started making that "oww it burns!" face while trying to find something to drink. jokingly he said some vulgar things to me, and has been careful about what he's eating if i asked him to try it.

then my other roommate came in there and i got him as well, only he was either good at hiding the burn face, or it just didn't bother him as much.

don't think either had a rush..just a nice burning mouth. :lol:

It's not as if I hold back on the heat. I chop up a habanero in my Sunday morning omelet. Good stuff. I just have never experienced (or been aware of ) any rush. I've burned myself up with a few extract sauces, and still nothing. I'm going to have to munch a habby.

I live for the rush.
Thats what got me hooked. my first one was at work. ate a sub with maddog357 collectors.. My legs almost gave out from under me. My coworker said I looked high.
Now EVERYTIME I go for the sauce, dont stop till the rush hits.

Poopin sucks...

Back