wanted first grow season! looking for some killer seeds

Well hello there THP

Hope everyone has a killer season!

Been reading this forum up and down for the past 2 weeks while my first set of girls sprouted. I currently have a few varaties of superhots and I must say that just a few makes me want moreeeee. Im officially addicted. I am currently trying to get my soily fingers on some super duper hots that I currently dont have.
If anyone has spare killer seeds I have a FEW seeds leftover from what I have planted thus far.

Thanks!

Hello and Welcome! Good luck with your grow! I recommend Carolina Reaper and Trinidad Scorp Moruga Blend if super-duper hot is what you are looking for.

Hello and Welcome! Good luck with your grow! I recommend Carolina Reaper and Trinidad Scorp Moruga Blend if super-duper hot is what you are looking for.
I actually have both of those already..

Im pretty much looking for a few varaties of 7 pods and brown moruga

Lots of growers in the SE.
A bit late for starting---But Miami should be able to produse anywho.

I would look around and find some plants someone has too many of.

Many crazy Floridians and Georgians lurking about.

And ,welcome, btw.

Hey wanted to check in and see how the germination is going. You see the heat beat the Bulls almost to death last night ha ha
Germ rate has been awesome . the one i am most excited about is the 2/3 sunrise scorp. I was working last night!! But i saw the score and i saw how we stomped them.. excited about this next game cause i can acutally watch it

Back