• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First Habs

Well I finally was able to pick my 1st Habeneros today. These were the first ones to ripen. I chopped one up last night and added it to some BBQ sauce i had in the fridge. Took a few bites and boy they were sweet...almost tasted like oranges...Then my face exploded. :mouthonfire:

I tried to get my wife to try them. I told her they were sweet but she wouldn't fall for it. They aren't as big as the picture makes them but they are good.

1STHABS.jpg

Your wife was smart...My wife won`t go near my plants.Past that those are some nice pods.Happy burning!Good first harvest and hope you have many more.

hixs said:
Your wife was smart...My wife won`t go near my plants.Past that those are some nice pods.Happy burning!Good first harvest and hope you have many more.

Mine is the same way.

Lovely looking habs..i only bought some shop bought habs and like you thought ar there not bad and then zing :mouthonfire:..it hits ya.You trying to give the wife a little hot surprise..naughty you :lol:

Back