• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First Nagas

Hi guys!

Here's my first naga :)

What do you think?

3559118637_931e9c7335.jpg

they look huge Cristie...let us know how they taste... :mouthonfire:

they look like some nice chillis but naga I am not sure. They are more slender and wrinkled with thorn like things on the pod. Maybe its the climate ????????????

Come on let us know How were they Did they make you say oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .................it They look like really good plzzzzzzzzzzz let us know

I too await a report!!! First taste of a naga is kinda like the first time you pee on an electric fence. We've all done that right?

FiveStar said:
I too await a report!!! First taste of a naga is kinda like the first time you pee on an electric fence. We've all done that right?

Not sure if that's a very good motivational comment or not.;) And I'm pretty sure I've never tinkled on a live wire

cristie said:
are they ready?

definitely...

awaiting the report on heat and taste....

Hi!!!!!!!!

Wow! This morning I tried the pepper with a friend. He didn't believed me about "it's very hot" thing and he got a big slice of it. Then he said "oh, it's delicious...." and began to cry and said that was very hot.

I tried a bit and really, it has a fantastic taste and it's quite strong! loved it hahahaha

So, I had photos from the flower but I don't know where I put them and it was similar from the one on thechiliman.

How is the Fresno?

Back