• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First order of super hots has been placed.

This will be the first summer that I grow more than Cayenne, Jalapeños, and Habanero's.

Order placed from Pepperlover.com.

I got:

Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet
Douglah
7Pod Brain Strain Yellow
7Pod Brain Strain
Fatalii
Yellow, Red, and Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Red, Yellow, Mourouga Scorpions
Wasp
Red and Orange Habanero

I'd say that's a good start.

I just ordered from them as well. I hope its a reputable company with quality seeds. GL on your grow!
I've been researching where to order from and it seems Pepperlover is highly regarded. We'll soon see. I would like to get the seeds going by next weekend and considering they are located in the state below me I am hoping they get here quick.

I have germinated seeds obtained from Judy at a rate of over 75% after 3 weeks. The stubborn Bhut Jolokia (red) are a little behind, which is expected. You will not be disappointed. My yellow brain strains were 6/6 after ten days.

Got my seeds yesterday and they threw in 3 packets of 3 other peppers!

Fast and free gifts. Now if the seeds germinate well, I will order from Pepperlover again.

She has good quality seeds with high germ rates. She also gives freebies with every order. Definitely a reputable seller. Only downside I see are her prices are a little high and the website needs some grammar corrections.

Back