• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First Posted Chile Photos!

183-1.jpg

OK.... took me a while but I think I have this photo sharing thing down. Yellow Trinidad Seven Pot from this years crop.

you might remember me dave. I bought seeds from you may of this year. I'm the guy that never recieved the first package you sent but got the 2nd one (the replacement).

Just wanna let you know that the seeds you sent me have germinated and are growing well. I have yet to germinate all the varieties i bought from you and the freebies you sent along with it.

=D

you might remember me dave. I bought seeds from you may of this year. I'm the guy that never recieved the first package you sent but got the 2nd one (the replacement).

Just wanna let you know that the seeds you sent me have germinated and are growing well. I have yet to germinate all the varieties i bought from you and the freebies you sent along with it.

=D
I do remember you.... I have been enjoying your posts here. Thanks for jumping in and helping with my photosharing woe's!!!

Back