• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics First season pics

CaLoR said:
Our pool was so bad when we opened it, it had tree frogs. :lol:

Its clear as a bell now.....and full.

My in ground plants are doing pretty good, they take more watering, and I've had to fight off ants, but they are growing good.
I'm glad someone admits to using miracle-gro. I use it, but have switched to fish emulsion. i thought i'd alternate. :rolleyes:

I havent had much time to read on here or even mess with my plants much because of flooding here along the Mississippi. 14 hour days on the levee have me pretty wore out, but I took a quick shot of my jalapeno pods from the plant pictured above. Good news is water dropped all day yesterday and we were sent home early so maybe we are getting close to the end.

Hope everyone else is having good look with their plants. :)

100_1378.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Glad to see that both you and your peppers are safe from the flooding.

Yeah we are, in the district we are protecting there is one house, and my place of employment which is a construction business that employs about 200 people. Not too mention that same company owns and farms all of the botton ground we are protecting and its all planted.

Here is another update on my photos. First is a habanero I am real excited about, it is full of nice pods!

100_1396.jpg

This is an update on the Mammoth Jalapeno which is growing big pods.

100_1398.jpg

And this last one is a little puzzling, it is the Caribbean Red that was growing so good, but it has nose dived a little. It has pots about the size of a dime, but the leaves have turned yellow and fall off from time to time. I sprayed it yesterday for disease or deficiency so we'll see how it goes.

100_1400.jpg

Back