• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting First small harvest

I know AJ, sliver surfer and Potawie among others are laughing at this but here is one of my first small harvests.
Fatali's, Naga's, thai's, marble's,fire cracker pequins,explosive embers, lemon drop, yellow 7, scorpions and a few paper lantrens.
006-8.jpg

022-2.jpg

i don't think anyone is laughing at that. looks pretty damn good to me! Nice job on the Canadian Waterloo beer as well!

Ballzworth said:
i don't think anyone is laughing at that. looks pretty damn good to me! Nice job on the Canadian Waterloo beer as well!
Thanks, I didn't realize that was in the shot..... good observation.:)

Pepperfreak said:
I think that is an amazing harvest, especially if it's your first. Keep up the good work!

First of the year........:) It was cold this year so I'm late but the numbers are still there:)

Nothing to shrug at at all- it's a good mix of lots of different flavors and heat levels and if that's your first pick from your first planting, you're doing something right!
Now, what are you gonna do with all of 'em?

Hinky said:
Nothing to shrug at at all- it's a good mix of lots of different flavors and heat levels and if that's your first pick from your first planting, you're doing something right!
Now, what are you gonna do with all of 'em?

Freeze some and dehydrate some for now. Of course all use some fresh before they go bad.:)

great looking pods cl...no one is laughing at your harvest...knowing where you live makes that harvest even better...

Nice harvest and great variety chillilover. That beats the hell out of my first harvest and you would never catch me laughing at that. Good work!!!

Josh said:
Very nice. I like the look of your Yellow 7s.

Thanks, ya apparenty there are two strains. Mine are big and round with wrinkly skin and almost a scorpion tail. Still haven't tried one yet.

Back