• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First time growing superhots

What kind of suprhots do you grow?and have you tried hydro method before?I've decided to try Dorset Naga but i haven't thought ahout hydro method

First thanks all for the warm welcome :)
cakl said:
What kind of suprhots do you grow?and have you tried hydro method before?I've decided to try Dorset Naga but i haven't thought ahout hydro method
So far i have around 15 varietys
*bhut jolokia
*jays red scorpion
* 7 pot pink
* 7 pot yellow
*butch t scorpion red
* butch t chocolate
* cardy yellow
* moruga scorpion
Are just a few off the top of my head.

And yes first time with basic hydro.

Are many members hydro grows ?

Honestly i have heard about it and also i red few articles,but i dont know anybody growing hydro,write some report later,it might be interesting topic especially with experience  ;) btw good list of superhots,i study in foreign city and i owe just small flat,so i will be happy if i will be able to have 3 pots with plants  :eh:

I have a couple hybrid hydro/traditional grows, but i mostly like traditional grows, mostly because im lazy and theres much less upkeep to traditional growing. Plus the cost of startup for traditional is just good potting mix and nutes. Looking good though, pretty nice setup. Welcome to the addiction friend

Once again thanks all for the warm welcome and I'll keep you updated as my plants are producing there first pods now and im very excited with the results.

Hi. I have a fully hydro indoor grow room in my basement.

The peppers are just starting out (red moruga, yellow moruga, reapers, jalapeños), but other plants include tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, various herbs (basil, sage, cilantro, parsley, cumin, thyme, oregano, dill, peppermint, anise, lemon balm, marjoram, chamomile, ) as well as a small lime tree and a small grapefruit tree.

The herbs are all in linked shallow bins (circulating nutrient solution from a large rubbermaid bin reservoir) and under T5's.
Under dual 600W HPS, the peppers, tomatoes, and citrus are in linked 5 gal buckets, (again, circulating solution from a seperate large reservoir) Lettuce and cucumbers are each in stand alone DWC.

Good luck with your grow!

Back