• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

First timer grow log

Howdy,

My name is Steve i live in Iowa, i have decided to try my hand at growing my favorite pepper this year and after reading many forums i decided to register here and post a pic to get some of you expert's input on my baby habs. This pic was taken today they were sowed 11 days ago, i have never attempted to grow peppers from seed so i am a complete newb and not sure what to look for as far as how things are goin so far. Thanks for any responses and take it easy.

hab.jpg

Wow, great job man! I'm impressed. I'm going to start planting next season. I'm new to peppers and am going to follow this thread for some tips. :D

Howdy all,

well this is prolly the last update ill give this grow log ive had a great season and cant wait to start the 2012 log :P

this is a shot of this mornings harvest 1 of my last harvests, well prolly get 1 or 2 more this size...
IMG_1117.jpg

all said and done i have 250 frozen ^^that pic is about 70 and ive used around 30 so looks like my total harvest for this season should be around 400+ from 6 plants

Thanks again to all that helped me along the way

till next seasons log

happy growing

:cheers:

Back