• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

First We Feast / Hot Ones on YouTube

I've watched some episodes of my favorite celebrities.
It's funny to watch, some can handle the heat while some are just wimps to spice & I'd be like " Serious ! you can't handle that ! "
It's all good, you like spice or not !
If it's all real, I'm all for this show !

Watching Hot ones made me decide to order a bunch of hot sauces, ranging from mild to extreme, one and a half month ago. Turned out there were a few companies over her importing the stuff.
As it turned out we tried DaBomb first...my son ordered it on his own, indeed for pranking his friends. So we put it on chicken wings, a friend of my son took a bite and went nuts, my son seeing his friend quickly took a bite too and was a bit overwhelmed to say the least. And here I was thinking 'Omfg that bad?' .....but chomp and go. I was surprised, but I could handle it without problem. Sure it's hot, but no panic. Now I must say I like spicy food.
The taste....I don't hate the taste, I don't dislike the taste as many seem to do. I actually think there's hardly any taste, it's just hot hot hot. So yes, perfect prank sauce....although I would not feed it to unsuspecting people just like that....and you can use it to simply heat up dishes. But for flavour you have to be elsewhere.

The Hot ones show is entertaining though and Evans is a pleasant host/interviewer.

I'm planning on having a small get together on New Years Eve. We're going to do an "at home" Hot Ones. Where should Da Bomb be?

(left to right)
1. Smoked Jalapeno
2. Tabasco
3. Da Bomb
4. Bahamian Goat (will be fermented)
5. Reaper (will be fermented)

Should be a good time!
20211222_112742.jpg

Back