Five SFRBs- $14 each

DSC_0725-1_zpsbovaehsb.jpg

It hasn't been my goal to go into pepper sales, but with the abundance of peppers, I don't know what else to do with them. I can also only eat so many powdered, sauced & pickled later in the year. If you miss out on these boxes, let me know & I can get something together for you. This is just a tiny fraction of what's in my backyard.

These were picked at 4 PM today. I can ship them this evening so you get by Friday or Saturday. Respond here to "claim your box" & then PM me with your address & I'll give you my PayPal account address. Ready... GO!

There are 3 boxes that are exactly the same & 2 others that are exactly the same.

The first 3 have the following in them:
Top Row: Black Naga, MoA Yellow Scotch Bonnet, MoA Red Scotch Bonnet, Yellow Billy Boy Douglah, Brown Moruga cross, Bhut Orange Copenhagen, Bahamian Goat, St. Bart's Habanero, Brown Fatalii, CARDI Yellow Scorpion, Large Orange Thai; Middle Row: Hair, Peach Wasp, Peruvian Serlano, SB7J, Mustard Lightning Hab, CARDI Red Scorpion, Datil, Galapagos Island-Isabella Habanero, Yellow Moruga, Serrano ripe & a little corked, Yellow Brain Strain, Paper Lantern Hab, Jamaican Yellow Hot; Bottom Row: CGN 21500, supposed to be 7 Pot Burgundy, Tepin x Lemon Drop, supposed to be Bhut Indian Carbon, Ring of Fire Cayenne
2015-07-22-17-03-37_zps6pwemakf.jpg

Boxes 4 & 5 are mostly Yellow Fataliis + Top row: MoA Yellow Scotch Bonnet, Large Orange Thai, Yellow Brain Strain, Tepin x Lemon Drop, Black Fatalii, Fatalii x Red Savina, Peach Bhut, MoA Red Scotch Bonnet, Mustard Lightning Habanero
2015-07-22-17-04-05_zpsbh4w8xn7.jpg

bucdout57 said:
I'll take one as well.1 of the three that is.
Mostly fatalii one or more mixed?

That leaves 1 more box for sale.
I'll go to the post office now- just before midnight here.

Other 3 boxes already sent.

VirgilCane said:
Hey if you're in Charlotte I can always come over and raid your peppers :party: for a price, of course!
Where in NC are you? There was a thread months ago about pepper bandits and an article about Ed Currie but I don't care to rehash that one. :)

Still have one box left. This one. Pods picked 4 PM Wednesday. Can get it in the mail Thursday morning & to you hopefully on Saturday, though I'll never understand USPS geography. Anyone? Let me know.
2015-07-22-17-04-05_zpsbh4w8xn7.jpg

VirgilCane said:
I'm in Steelecreek!

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that thread. Was someone stealing pods? 
There was an article about Ed Currie's fear of pepper thieves & general secrecy which generated some banter.

Until 4 months ago, I lived in Pineville but am now in Matthews.

Ahh, I gotcha.

I love the Matthews area, there is a great farmers market over there every saturday morning. There is one dude who makes homemade cheese- his smoked mozz is to DIE for. Anyway, if you ever have an abundance of pods and want to skip the shipping hassle, we could meet up and I could give you cash. I'd jump on that last box but I just bought 3 from Wicked Mike! Hope it sells soon. 

Good to hear. 

Let's see...

Hair, Serrano, Ring of Fire Cayenne, Peach Wasp, Large Orange Thai, Chocolate Fatalii, Datil, Bahamian Goat, Galapagos-Isabel Island Hab, Mustard Lightning Hab, CGN 21500, 

Yellow Moruga, MoA Red, SB7J, Jamaican Yellow Hot, Peruvian Serlano, Bolivian Bumpy Yellow Hab, BOC, 

Yellow MoA (not the greatest phenotype), Billy Boy Yellow Douglah, St. Bart's Hab, hmm... middle brown one is supposed to be BJIC but isn't, brown on right is Black Naga, I'm 95% sure, which would mean left brown is Brown Moruga cross you liked last time, Paper Lantern Habs, Tepin x LD 

Back