Fluffy Bunny DONE!

Thanks compmodder and booma!  Just saw your orders come through.  The set #1 and set #69 are getting some good bids.  They are live for about 4 more days.  #1 is up to $227!  :woohoo:

Ordered #40 (Gayle Sayers) and #51 (Dick Butkus).  Go Bears!  Great cause and glad that I can help.  Wish that I could do more.  Thanks.

Thank you Buddy!  I saw your order come through.  You can always make a donation straight to the organization if so inclined-
http://www.stepupforcharity.org/

Got my package today.  That sauce is hotttttt, really stays on the lips for a longggg time.  Love the sweetness up front, too.  Thanks for doing this

COOL! There should be a bunch of people getting theirs today.

Love to hear that! Both that it arrived safely and that your cousin likes it! Thanks for your support!

Wow absolutely amazing sauce!!! I liked the sweetness tried it on pizza. I'm going to try it on ice cream when I can I think it would go great with it

just saw the order and on behalf of StepUpForCharity.org Thank Yoou!  

BTW....have I mentioned recently.....PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!

salsalady said:
just saw the order and on behalf of StepUpForCharity.org Thank Yoou!  

BTW....have I mentioned recently.....PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!
doing what i can.. many people have done their part to help me out when i started.. wish i couldve bid on 1 or 69... but trying to save up for the AUGUST trip

Mine came in today!! :) I had to go out n pick some Reapers to "add" to the picture :) Thanks SL!!

Dale Baker Jr

Attachments

• CAM00677.jpg
    CAM00677.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 72
Them Bunnies look right at home, Bakers!  Nice shot!  :)

Back