• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

¡ for all that missed this !

Thanks for the link Tex. I read up on this back when. I don't know much about the guy who is claiming to be the creator of Hp22B or whatever it's called lol but I have an educated guess that Jim is in all of this strictly for the money. I don't know why he is so concerned with this guys new pepper other than politics. Politics in the pepper industry....shameful. "Welcome to Civilization!....." If this is civilized then I'd rather live with the monkeys.

One thing I have to say about nature, is that outside of the human race, there are no lies. It's survival and hard truths....it might be harsh but I prefer it to a civilization controlled by disimformation and greed.

Sorry got off on a tangent. All I have to say is, if the pepper's cool, tastes good and has major heat. I'm interested. I will end up getting it from someone who doesn't have their nose up the pepper's ass....so to speak.

I agree with Jim Duffy completely, but it doesn’t change the fact that I would love to grow them anyways. I’m a pepper addict and this species would provide me with yet again another weapon in my pepper collection.

heres a link of ted eating one.

seeds for sale soon.

Thanks for the link Tex. I read up on this back when. I don't know much about the guy who is claiming to be the creator of Hp22B or whatever it's called lol but I have an educated guess that Jim is in all of this strictly for the money. I don't know why he is so concerned with this guys new pepper other than politics. Politics in the pepper industry....shameful. "Welcome to Civilization!....." If this is civilized then I'd rather live with the monkeys.

One thing I have to say about nature, is that outside of the human race, there are no lies. It's survival and hard truths....it might be harsh but I prefer it to a civilization controlled by disimformation and greed.

Sorry got off on a tangent. All I have to say is, if the pepper's cool, tastes good and has major heat. I'm interested. I will end up getting it from someone who doesn't have their nose up the pepper's ass....so to speak.
His name is Ed Currie. I heard he grows chiles for cancer research.

JS- I'm hoping since you edited your post, that you realized I was actually sticking up for the guy. Pretty much stating that I think Jim Duffy should mind his business and let the guy do his thing. I read about this when it first came out and know that he does research for cancer...beyond that, I don't know much about the guy or the pepper.

JS- I'm hoping since you edited your post, that you realized I was actually sticking up for the guy. Pretty much stating that I think Jim Duffy should mind his business and let the guy do his thing. I read about this when it first came out and know that he does research for cancer...beyond that, I don't know much about the guy or the pepper.
i won't say that u are sticking up for him. Not sure what your beef is with Jim or Ted. You should be thanking Jim for all the hard work he does.

Something is fishy about that pepper. Claims its been growing for 8 years!??? How?

Eight years ago there was almost no such thing as a superhot pepper.

Something is fishy about that pepper. Claims its been growing for 8 years!??? How?

Eight years ago there was almost no such thing as a superhot pepper.
You can actually grow 2-3 generations a year in a greenhouse or 2 generations a year if you have a buddy in OZ and your in the US! so 8 generations could actually be 4 growing years. As far as superhots, Trinidad Scorpion, 7 Pot, Bhut Jolakia, Dorset Naga, & naga morich all have been around for 8 years or longer, the world just didn't know about them.

It was fun to read i guess.....But I've had and experiences with Jim Duffy. He is extremely rude and noisy (facts to prove). That my two cents.
I couldn't believe how rude he was to you and some others. I guess his true colors are showing :(

It needs a better name
That exactly what it doesn't need. Better to call it what it is or have a number/lettered name rather than make up a fancy marketing name

well when pepperjoe claimed this .. It was a really hot topic fot awhile then it just died down .
I reckon we just wait to hear what comes out ov it.
Did you have fun reading it green ?
PepperJoe turned it into a circus act when Ed asked him to keep things quiet until testing was completed. Ed is continuing to keep things quiet until everything is ready although I don't think he is pursuing the Guinness record anymore. He seems to think it costs tens of thousands of dollars, which it doesn't

Back