Forum Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure its a change for the better, but for an old geezer like me who is still more comfortablle with a rotary dial phone im having a hard time finding my way around.

Saw the joint was in lockdown before I went to bed last night. This morning I see the warden has painted the cell block. Nice.

So to see if someone in a convo is online we go to their profile? I see the little figure that told us they were on or off is gone.

Love the bullet point setup

There's a like button instead of +1.... hahaha. Btw I had to look at Facebook all night last night decided it's totally not as cool as THP. Endded up reading a book. Anyway going to take some getting used to. So far so good.

There's a like button instead of +1.... hahaha. Btw I had to look at Facebook all night last night decided it's totally not as cool as THP. Endded up reading a book. Anyway going to take some getting used to. So far so good.

I can still do the +1 but many people were confused by it. I feel the Like system will be used more with less confusion.

Bossman I actually think the like button is better. I agree less confusion :) However I do have a question. Why when I click on a thread to read new content it takes me to the very beginning? It used to take you back to where you left off last. I know your still working on it. So feel free to say shut up hh81 its still in the works. :lol:

Yeah they changed that. But you can still do it by clicking the icon to the left instead of the title.

Thank you for your efforts.....

It's nice to be able to post from an iPad (previous version would crash safari).

I figured out the bullet points/stars get you to the last post, but when ou get a response to a PM is there somewhere to click to get to the first unread post on it? Just curious

Click the time in the right column.

Also if you find yourself at the start of any topic on the right there is a link for the first unread. :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! how am I suppose to remember my birthday?
(let's check, any new emotions....... :mope: ..... moping, that looks new - but- i am not much of an "insert smiley kind of guy")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back