Found Chocolate Habanero pods

Ok my air card SUCKs right now but have plenty of choc hab in a few weeks.If you can`t find let me know. Rich

I also have been looking to buy some chocolate habs. I attempted growing some plants this year but that project didn't turn out so well. I could use as few as 5 or as many as 20+.

Contact me at spicingpecans@gmail.com Thanks!!

Thanks for the offer. If they are already full ripe there then they would be mush when they get here, If you get some with that light green tinge right before ripe they would make it and be ripe when they get to their destination.

Ok my air card SUCKs right now but have plenty of choc hab in a few weeks.If you can`t find let me know. Rich

Good Afternoon,

Never been to this site before...just registered. Had a bad year with our choc hab. to much rain...and I think a possibility of cross pollination...Have some really funky looking peppers. I guess its a cross between a Fatalie and a habanero...

Anyway, Made some Choco habanero Red Raspberry Jelly I have ran our of the main ing. Choc habanero...I would like to possibly buy some pods so I can get my back orders taken care of.

Please let me know if you can help me out

i have about 40 - 50, maybe more,soon to be ripe chocolate habanero hybrid pods...email me for a pic...they are chocolate with red stripes when mature...

Back