• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fox Farm user's sound off..

KevinH said:
Dude. Relax. It happens get over it. This thread will NOT turn in to a trash talk thread over a hand full or 2 of rocks.

Next time don't ask for the pros and cons of what you are using I just pointed out the cons of a $#!T product

I have found rocks in every soil I have bought. Its kind of a give in that its going to happen. If finding rocks in the soil is the only complaint. Then I really don't know what to think. I base that on the fact every one on this site that is a soil grower has at one point in time found rocks, sticks or some kind of debris in bagged soil.
pshngo said:
Next time don't ask for the pros and cons of what you are using I just pointed out the cons of a $#!T product

KevinH said:
I have found rocks in every soil I have bought. Its kind of a give in that its going to happen. If finding rocks in the soil is the only complaint. Then I really don't know what to think. I base that on the fact every one on this site that is a soil grower has at one point in time found rocks, sticks or some kind of debris in bagged soil.
That's because bagged soil sucks. :lol:

It does but with my sewing shop in my garage I don't have the space to make my own. When my lease is up I am moving to a bigger place. end of next summer.

Back