free Free 7 Pod Douglah x Trinidad Scorpoion morouga seeds - OFFER CLOSED

Mido, you may want to go edit your original post so that people will know the offer is now closed.

I did:

[EDIT: OFFER CLOSED, ALL 10 SPOTS TAKEN, SORRY]

This post has been edited by mido: Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Is there a better way to edit it, maybe change the topic title, I don't know how to do this.

edit: found it thanks for your making me think twice midwest

All 10 packages will be sent out today. :woohoo:

Will be sent from The Netherlands, Europe so can take some time to get to y'all

Good luck sowing to all

Would love to see the inside Mido. :)

Chris

Afbeelding1.jpg

thanks for the love! cant wait to get them seeds! i will sprout them as soon as i get them, they already have a hom waiting for them!

Not yet here either... but will let ya know, can't wait, think I'm gonna start 2 and overwinter the best and give the other away... if that fails i have 8 more tries next year... Rock on.

Hey Mido. Just wanted to thank you for being so generous but for some reason the US DEPT. OF ADRIGULTURE decided to take the seeds you sent me. Sorry about that. Wierd how everyone else in the US had no problem. Maybe next time! Jamie
Here is the letter the jerk offs from the USDOA sent!

photo-132.jpg

Left out the full page to hide my address but it said material not authorized and phyto-sanitary certificate is missing :crazy:

Wow that is wierd, never had that happen before and I have loads of pepperseeds to the USA.

Sadly I have sent out all seeds I had but it is flowering again. Maybe it will grow some more pods. If I can I will try again.

Sorry that you're seeds are taken m8.

Wow that is wierd, never had that happen before and I have loads of pepperseeds to the USA.

Sadly I have sent out all seeds I had but it is flowering again. Maybe it will grow some more pods. If I can I will try again.

Sorry that you're seeds are taken m8.

Don't be sorry it wasn't your fault! Thanks again.

Hey Mido, got them today... Thanks again it was very generous of ya... Mine went threw customs but no problems...
001-3.jpg

Hey Romy I got ya covered... your in Daytona? I metal detect up by the pier a bit and we have a place in NSB so I'm there almost every weekend.
Thanks again, if ya have any seed I may have I will gladly send ya some. You the MAN!!!

Well I opened mine after I took the pic and figured it was cleared... Damit man... Sorry Romy... same letter as you. Someone grow these and send me some PLEASE...

I hate those customs jerks! I just came through customs on my way back to the US today and got hassled by them. Then I got home to find out they snatched the seeds you sent. I guess it just wasn't my day. :banghead: Thank you very much for sending them though.

Back