• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Free Chilli Plants

Have to give away roughly 150++ seedlings – Very hot Serrano. They have been grown hydroponically and they need some TLC. They are a bit stringy and probably need stakes to get them going once potted. They are quite old say 3-4 months. They are only for pickup no postage in PERTH Western Australia.

These plants are to be used for personal use only :shame: and not to be resold, I am happy if they head to a sauce maker etc…

May have other plants on offer (for free)

Cheers
burningtastebuds

sorry of if this is in the wrong section :pray:

you seem to be doing like i do every year i plant more than what need or can handle
yeah me too, that's why im glad i have a friend who gets excited when i bring him these little surprises
he doesn't have the urge to plant his own and his house is the size of a postage stamp too, so he doesn't have the room to do anyway
thanks joe

I am shooting to give away about 25 plants to friends or neighbors this spring. I don't think I could live with myself if I let even one viable chile seeding go to waste. LOL I think I will do the opposite of all those shady e-bay Bhut Jolokia seed sellers.. I am going to tell the people I am giving them a Caribbean Red or Chocolate Habanero but it actually will be a 7 Pot Jonah or 7 Pot Brown. Eraghhhh Hahahahaha (Loud Evil Laugh)

I am shooting to give away about 25 plants to friends or neighbors this spring. I don't think I could live with myself if I let even one viable chile seeding go to waste. LOL I think I will do the opposite of all those shady e-bay Bhut Jolokia seed sellers.. I am going to tell the people I am giving them a Caribbean Red or Chocolate Habanero but it actually will be a 7 Pot Jonah or 7 Pot Brown. Eraghhhh Hahahahaha (Loud Evil Laugh)

OH THATS FUNNY
REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY HUH??

I've been blessed with a best friend that enjoys growing chiles. He is happy to take whatever leftover plants I have. Too bad Christmas hits in the middle of our winter up here, would make great presents!!! (HINT HINT) :lol:

i think I over did it this year :think:

Never such a thing as too many Chilli, just not enough room :)
Nice to see the generosity.

Unfortunately Chilli Santa(Me helping him) has had difficulty delivering pressies to my workmates this year(someone lost their licence!) so been a few disappointed workmates. Oh well.

Micca

Never such a thing as too many Chilli, just not enough room :)
Nice to see the generosity.

Unfortunately Chilli Santa(Me helping him) has had difficulty delivering pressies to my workmates this year(someone lost their licence!) so been a few disappointed workmates. Oh well.

Micca

shame for them to go in the bin - u have no way of picking them up ?

Where abouts are you in Perth? I'm in Beeliar, southern suburbs. I already have a lot of seedlings going. Lots of different varieties including two Serrano. Its very hard to give up free plants tho

Are they still in a Hydro system ? I would have to stick them into soil pots. Don't think I could take all of them, but I'm interested.

shame for them to go in the bin - u have no way of picking them up ?

Na mate, thanks for the offer. Got sooo many as it is, tryin to grow around 150 varieties this year and struggling a bit to keep on top.
Looks like Megamoo might be able to give some a good home.

Good luck,
Micca

Hey your down the Canning Vale Markets aren't you?
How about giving them away as a chrissy gift when someone purchases something from your stall? Just an idea?

Micca

Where abouts are you in Perth? I'm in Beeliar, southern suburbs. I already have a lot of seedlings going. Lots of different varieties including two Serrano. Its very hard to give up free plants tho

Are they still in a Hydro system ? I would have to stick them into soil pots. Don't think I could take all of them, but I'm interested.

Hi,

you can take them all and choose the best ones - they are still in the hydro system and need tlc - so theres heaps for you to choose from... theres some white hab's some super chillies and some others probably over 500 or so you can take if you wish. :party:

Back