• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Free Dorset Seeds

:woohoo:
Novacastrian said:
Yes i am pretty sure that i sent yours out Joe, if you don't have them soonish let me know and i'll get some more away :)

I'll keep checking, it is a holiday weekend here. That might slow the mail down. Thanx much my friend!:woohoo:

Give it a few more days mate, it seems a lot of people have recieved thiers and i still have a few to send out. If you no getty let me know and i'll send out the carrier pigeon :)

Novacastrian said:
Give it a few more days mate, it seems a lot of people have recieved thiers and i still have a few to send out. If you no getty let me know and i'll send out the carrier pigeon :)

;) For sure dude, thanks Nova

Yeah, props to Nova for his generosity. I got mine on the 21st, planted some immediately, ok- twenty minutes later- and just saw a sprout yesterday. This is my first naga, and it's cool to get an early bird- Thanks again man!

Bad pic but here you go anyway-

IMG_2722.jpg

Wow Boutros that is way cool that it sprouted so fast for you! I am glad to know that the seeds weren't duds, lol.

@Peppermanbaha your seeds have been sent, as have yours Blister :)

Is it too late to enter the sweepstakes? Even for a noob?
pm sent

Nova-very cool of you to spread the wealth like that!! Hope I'm in on this round, but if not thats cool too.

Thanks Nova......

i got the aji lemon yesterday......

am really too busy with plant expansion work (process plant.....lol....gotta be specific here)to set them out immediately......but i'm looking and this weekend to set the seeds....

never had any problems growing seeds from you as yet.....

by chance did you have any success with the CARDI scorp. and congos i sent?

Alright! Thanks Nova! I'm going to get an early start on next year with them by planting them whenever they get here :)

Back