• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

FREE is guud

The Hot Pepper said:
I'm going to the post office to deliver some packages...

Yes some of you got free sauce!

The next person to post here gets some too. Unless you were part of the original shipment.

GO!

Got it already! 

Thanks boss!... hmm now what one to try first. That skinny bottle callin out to me I think. Wondering if I should use one at a time or open them all and give them a taste test. 

Oh yea the skinny bottle, I had to google translate the ingredients cause they in german but habaneros and lemon drop chilis has me sold. 

Jak Fost with the jerk seasoning , maple syrup and cinnamon sounds like it might be good on some pork or grilled  chicken. 

sicman said:
all the fat cat shit is good.

I just opened the bottle, smells good, makes me want to cook up some wings with it. 
The German but Louisiana style hot sauce smells like i'm going to like it a lot. I been laying off heat for a few days because I had some sour stomach and acid reflux for a few days from a shitty take out burrito.I'm def giving these a try as soon as I can though. 

Thanks Pookie!

524242_959520574081669_7504533436609289699_n.jpg

I posted this in the I <3 Wings thread (where the goodies I have just received came from via THP) before I was clicking around and found this thread.

So I'll repost here since I noticed that everyone was getting different things this time. Thanks again THP and all the sponsors. I also had to use Google Translate on the Gaboon Hot Sauce. Here is what the label says:

[SIZE=medium]zutaten: Chili (trinidad Scorpion Moruga,) Weingeistessig, Limette, brauner Zucker, Gewurze, [/SIZE]
Ingredients: Chili (Trinidad Scorpion Moruga,) alcohol vinegar (spirit of wine vinegar [wine vinegar?],) lime, brown sugar, spices (condiments)

[SIZE=medium]Extreme Scharfe Chilisauce   (extreme sharp)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Fireland Foods Gaboon Hot Sauce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Mindestens haltbar bis: siehe Flaschenboden: 06/09/15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]best before : see bottle floor [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Achtung scharf! Von Kindern fernhalten. Kuhl und dunkel aufbewahren. Vor Grebrauch schutteln. [/SIZE]
Caution hot! Keep away from children. Cool and dark place. Shake well before use.

Free is also painful. This Scorpion Pur, from Austria absolutely WRECKED me. :woohoo:

<---lost my man card

I love hot stuff, but this was my first Scorpion pepper experience :hot:

Until I get used to it this will have to be regulated to a pot of chili or a little on a burger mixed with ketchup. Anyone who could take this and pour over, say, chicken wings is nutz.

Back