• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Free Jamaican Hot Chocolate Seeds

It's my turn to return a favor to this site, & w/ more free seeds & hopefully a box of pods later on, everyone at THP has been great w/ free stuff to great advice, my 2nd year of growing hot peppers (habs were the hottest my 1st year), but my 1st year here on this site, & extremely glad I found this site, because I was struggling BIG time on getting my super hots to germinate til I found this site. This is a way of saying Thank-You. The 1st 10 request will receive seeds, also, I have a # from 1-100, the closest wins double the seeds. Please send a SASBE w/ return postage and your shipping address label inside. The Jamaican Hot Chocolate's were OP & they are delicious!!

Offer is for US members only :rofl: CLOSED :rofl:

IMAG0013.jpg
[/img]

This is a pic of a few that the seeds came from

GL everyone!!!!!!!

Just PM for my address

:rofl: CLOSED :rofl:

TWO THUMBS UP MAN A GREAT OFFER!!
LOVE THIS BUT DONT NEED THE SEEDS I HAVE TONS OF UM I WILL SAVE A SPOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE
JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU AWESOME!!
THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

I just joined today and I would love some hot chocolate seeds. I grew Devils Tongue peppers and I haven't a clue what to do with them. I want to find recipes I can use. I also want to try other peppers next summer. I could not find Jamaican Hot Chocolate plants this year. I hope I am among the first 10 requests. And I will take room # 64. Thanks.

That's it, congrats all, I think you'll really enjoy these, my plants are full of pods, the # was 28, so we actually had a tie w/ 23 & 33, so they both will get extra. Thanks for playing and remember, this site has GREAT members, and if you can return the favor as I did, plz do.

Thanks Again and Enjoy :fireball:

Anyone who hasn't PM'd yet for my address, plz do

I just joined today and I would love some hot chocolate seeds. I grew Devils Tongue peppers and I haven't a clue what to do with them. I want to find recipes I can use. I also want to try other peppers next summer. I could not find Jamaican Hot Chocolate plants this year. I hope I am among the first 10 requests. And I will take room # 64. Thanks.
:welcome: from Ohio!!!

Back