free FREE NAGA BHUT JOLOKIA GHOST POWDER by Ghost-Powder.com

80 PERCENT OF EVERYONE GOT THEIRS...

THE REST OF YOU I HOPE IT GETS THERE.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T THINK I SENT YOU ANYTHING... I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU... GENERATION X STYLE.

YOUR INSULTING ME! AND ACTING CHILDISH GROW UP!

YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE UNLUCKY PEOPLE, MAYBE IT WILL STILL GET THERE, MAYBE IT GOT LOST IN THE MAIL, OR YOUR POSTMAN STOLE IT.

SINGAPORE... I AM GLAD YOU GOT YOURS..... THATS JUST AMAZING!!

I DO NOT ACCEPT BACK TALK FOR ANYTHING I GIVE AWAY FREE...

THAT NIGHT COST ME OVER $100. AND THOSE WHO GOT THEIR POWDER ARE VERY! HAPPY!
BUT THERE IS NO WAY I WILL RESEND ANY, TO ANYONE WHO DID NOT GET THEIRS...

SHOULD THE OFFER COME UP AGAIN YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO PUT YOUR NAME IN AGAIN,

Mega has a point. I sometimes think about it when it comes to ordering from people from out of the states especially new people. This might be normal but as time goes by you'll gain or lose reputation. It just takes time. Hope you don't expect to be a bad ass seller within a year.

,Vegas

I still haven't received my package as of today. I usually get stuff from Canada pretty quick as I live right near the border. Guessing it must've got lost or held up in customs or something :(

Thank you."theghostpepperstore" you rock.
2013-03-02_13-54-48_702.jpg

Out of the kindness of your heart you stepped up once again the people on the forum are AWSOME theghostpepperstore.com

Redemption for the Canadian
Checked the mail and There was an undeniable smell in the box:-) I was like what ?:-)Took over a month thanks for the good ol Usps but better late than never THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR NICE GESTURE.
2013-03-20_18-44-20_57.jpg

Hey got some too Judging by the mailing dates it looks like he sent them out on the 15th.... Looks like good stuff I'll be trying it tonight.

- Mega

Back