free peppers CLOSED

obchili said:
Sorry, my vote would have to be for BigRed12315 if there is any voting.  I just love that song, especially that drum solo.  And you, my friend, did a heck of a job with it!
there will be voting. the people of thp will vote at the end of contest. still a while for lots more entries.

keep them coming yall :dance:

you guys are killing me with the  "im out."  remember its for fun and there are 3 winners. we have no idea how people will vote. awesome thing about music is all the flavors.  .  remember musicians play for the audience not other musicians ;)

infact next person to say "im out,ect."   will be given a Scovie belly bump

Every+tiem+on+the+city+bus_5fe21c_4962994.gif

you guys are killing me with the  "im out."  remember its for fun and there are 3 winners. we have no idea how people will vote. awesome thing about music is all the flavors.  .  remember musicians play for the audience not other musicians  ;)

I am always on the lookout for an excuse to post a Seinfeld reference... so I had to take that one.  I may record something up and post it later.  Just put some new strings on my Tele last night.   :)

Those are the scars from the boob job. I guess it didn't work out so well for size, I'd ask for a refund.

Great stuff guys.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Alrighty, I am going to step outside of my comfort level here with a mellow song. I play metal, but that might be a bit much for some of yall to digest, so I monkeyed around and figured out "Ending Credits" by Opeth for yall. Short and simple.

Dude....  check out Mozarts Turkish March in Metal on Youtube.  

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Alrighty, I am going to step outside of my comfort level here with a mellow song. I play metal, but that might be a bit much for some of yall to digest, so I monkeyed around and figured out "Ending Credits" by Opeth for yall. Short and simple.

Nice playing bro! 

Surely there are more than 4 people on this forum that sing or play instruments.  I don't want to be the only loser here.  Come on guys!   :party:

westin said:
Surely there are more than 4 people on this forum that sing or play instruments.  I don't want to be the only loser here.  Come on guys!   :party:

Yeah, c'mon guys! We don't Westin to be the only loser here! :rofl:

BigRed - thanks for sharing that. Great job, you owned it!

Back