• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free seed for X bucks S&H ???

Well as long as we're all hopped up on laudanum :think:

I suggest you do a reverse pyramid seed scheme  :lol:  Get em all bagged up and labeled and send em sfrb to one honest broke seed junkie. He then takes what packs he needs and divides the remainder into two padded envelopes and sends them to two other broke seed junkies, and so on, and so on.
:high:

There's a giraffe. You have cheese, raspberry jam, a hot pepper, a can of beer and a dehydrated popsicle. You drink the beer with the giraffe. It's 3 am and your parents knock on the door. You were going to tell them but you didn't know how to break the news to your dad that you are dating a giraffe. What color socks should you wear? PM your answer to me. If you are wrong you have to change your picture to Charles "Corky" Thatcher.

You can get the 4x6" bubble envelopes in bulk for around 25.00 for 500, that gets cost of a good envelope that you don't have to pad or worry about, down to around .05 each. And they cost only .95 to mail. I bought some on eBay not long ago. I can try to find the link if you want.

Back