free FREE SEEDS! **CLOSED**

It's been a while since I helped fan the flames of the chile head brotherhood so I've got some making up to do. I'll start with this:
Free Chocolate Bhut Jolokia seeds with SASBE
10 packs of 10+ seeds. They go to the first 10 people to post here in this thread. When the limit of 10 is reached I will pm each recipient with the address to send SASBE. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.

I have always loved Bob Ross....

8541194570_22fa045838.jpg

Thanx! Want me to put u down as #3?
I would like to grow them but already have way more plants started than I need and probably wouldn't grow them out this year.
I'd rather someone that would grow them this year have the opportunity.
If you don't have enough takers I'd be willing to take some for next season.
Just wanted to give ya props for the awesome offer!

BTW Bob Ross Rocks!

Tell ya what..... ditto what Hops said^^^^^^^^ After a little thinking, I really have no room for them. Please pass me by and give them to someone who can provide a better home. And Bob Ross still rocks. Thank you anyway!

Ok but even if all 10 spots end up being claimed I'm 99% certain i'll still have plenty left over for both of you. Tomorrow i'll get em sepeeated and bagged and confirm spots 11 and 12 for y'all. :)
And yes, bob ross makes the world go round. Fo sho.

Wes, have you been moonlighting as a painter?? Say it ain't so!!

Ha! The only painting I've ever done is drywall, baseboards, and senseless vandalism.
You want in in these bhuts brotha?

You're a good man, Bob Wes Ross.... If I can't grow them this year, then I'll make sure they have a spot next year... and you'll get the first bottle of sauce from the harvest

You're a good man, Bob Wes Ross.... If I can't grow them this year, then I'll make sure they have a spot next year... and you'll get the first bottle of sauce from the harvest

Can't beat that with a stick. Thanx!

Nah, I'm with Phil and Hops - I have plenty to keep me busy, but it's a sweet offer anyway!

These texas seeds prolly wouldn't grow in ohio anyway.
;)

Back