• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Seeds Contests CLOSED

Here's the lowdown on this contest:

I have an abundance of seeds that will not be used anytime soon due to a lack of space. There are three prizes. You will have until the end of September 14 PST time. The contest is as follows:

A. Guess the number of pets I have had in my life (including insects, fish, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and mammals)

B. Guess what date of the year is my favorite (month and specific day)

C. Guess how many years ago my bicycle was made (hint: 0-100)

You can win up to 15 seeds of one of the following varieties. The prize choices are as follows:

1. Mini Belle Pepper Seed Mix

2. Peruvian White Habanero Seeds

3. Red Savina Habanero Seeds

I cannot guarantee that these seeds are 100% what I believe they are because my friend gave them to me and although they had labels, I was not present when they were bagged.

Good luck my fellow pepper people!

GrowTheHeat

Edit- I will set up the other two contests on separate pages. I also forgot to mention that each member only gets one guess.

Great contest
I am going to say 10 for A
your birthday feb 11th for B
And 6 years old for C

To Complex, make it easier

hogleg said:
                                                           To Complex, make it easier

I have separated the contests so that it is easier to understand... and yes, when I looked over it again... I got confused. New end date is 12 am September 3rd. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok wait. I could use some peter pepper seeds.

If we include fish I have to go way higher.

Guys I'm thinking Ryan is like Dr. Dolittle here.

With insects, fish, ect ect.

To keep it a little low without going over.

He is 19.

I'm gonna go with 69

That's a good number right?

Back