free Free seeds of unknown Habanero type

I got those peppers from little no name market store if any one interested will give to first 10 people free 25 seeds per pack. Please include your full name & address with self address envelope with stamp & e-mail me for my address (U.S )only can't efford to pay postage over sea.I just drying those wright now will be ready in few days.

P1030299.jpg

[/quote]

I am always amazed at the generosity of this forum--not only in sharing seeds but in taking the time to package and send them. That being said, I'd love a variety of scotch bonnet.

Hey there m8! :D I was wondering if i can get some of them seeds too please? And I'm suprised people on this forum are nice to give seeds and pay for stuff sending. I hope I can get in on this :)

Hey there m8! :D I was wondering if i can get some of them seeds too please? And I'm suprised people on this forum are nice to give seeds and pay for stuff sending. I hope I can get in on this :)

Like I said only from U.S because of cost out of state but you order seeds from me not that long ago so you going to be rewarded free seeds on me & extras since you are good customer,refresh my memory & send me your full name & address via e-mail& I will send it to you gladly.Take care!

Like I said only from U.S because of cost out of state but you order seeds from me not that long ago so you going to be rewarded free seeds on me & extras since you are good customer,refresh my memory & send me your full name & address via e-mail& I will send it to you gladly.Take care!

But I am in the U.S... Or I hope they didn't sell Alaska with out telling me that we're not there. What you mean oredered seeds from you? You kind of confuzed me there.

But I am in the U.S... Or I hope they didn't sell Alaska with out telling me that we're not there. What you mean oredered seeds from you? You kind of confuzed me there.

I post office they said zip code is Alaska,I might be mixing you with another person from Alaska but you will get the seeds any way.

Back