free Free Seeds

Well I have decided not to sell seeds on EBay this year due to the market being so flooded with seeds that all profits will be eaten up by supplies and postage. So here is my offer to all my friends here, I will send out packets of seeds for free to those that need them. All my plants were open pollinated but I have never had an issue with cross pollination. What do I have?

Red Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion Red
7 Pot Brain Strain - Limited supply (Cappy, if this offends you I will retract the offer on these).
I have some seeds also from my gigantic Yellow Scorpions, the peppers were the size of my palm.

How do you get them? PM me, its simple. I cant ship outside the USA though, I am sorry.

-Matt

Hey, I have never tried growing a super hot pepper. But would like to give it a try if you would still have something that you would send me. My email address is rmatthammonds@gmail.com. If you respond I will give you my address. I live in Stockbridge, GA.

Offer closed for now, gotta pay other bills this week, cant afford anymore free shipping. LOL Everyone who has requested seeds up to now WILL get them. I am doing a mass mailing this Friday.

Make sure you put your return address on the envelope. I want to cover your out of pocket expense.

Thanks again

Matt didn't realize you were shipping these for free. Sent in a SASBE on Monday, let me know when you get it. Thanks again for the offer! :)

Offer closed for now, gotta pay other bills this week, cant afford anymore free shipping. LOL Everyone who has requested seeds up to now WILL get them. I am doing a mass mailing this Friday.

I sent seeds out today. If I missed anyone that requested them, let me know next friday and I will make sure to get them out to you.

Wow you all got them fast! I guess some things in this country still work correctly from time to time. LOL Youre welcome to everyone, happy growing and a bountiful harvest. :D :D :D

Back