• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

FREE STUFF!

I like free stuff and today my free stuff from THP arrived!

BFHEfh8.jpg

Included was "Honey Hype" from the Intensity Academy, have never tried a rub the revolves around sweetness and to be honest never even knew powdered honey was a thing. Out of the container this tastes very sweet with lashes of salt. Almost a BBQ flavour already without me burning anything, that has to be good!

Next included was "Grapes of Wrath", a hot sauce from High River Sauces. You can probbably guess from the name that it is based around grapes but it also has red cabbage, apple, pineapple , blue berries, ginger, pumpkin pie spice and others. A mashup of flavours with Red Habs serving up the heat. Flavour profile is a little confusing to my pallet and it may be a little salty, i can imagine it being nice with pulled pork.

Last but not least is "Rogue" from the same company, it is self described as being a refreshing heat with a subtle hint of sweetness that captures all "those" exotic blends that you have been craving in a gourmet sauce.
Consistency is a little thicker than Tabasco with little lumps of pepper floating around in the bottle. The flavour is refreshing straight up and tastes fresh. You get the citrus taste of the blood orange concentrate used and a nice bit of heat. Would make a very nice jerk sauce me thinks and i like it straight from the bottle, it's almost got a tropical feel to it.

Anyway that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Thanks to Pookie and THP for offering these, as i said i like free stuff!

hogleg said:
Damm yoga mat sniffer. This should be in the Pepper People Are The Best thread GB/NC
If the boss wants to merge he is more than welcome to do so.

I cannot stop eating the Honey Hype outta the jar......

Glad you dig!

A lot of the Aussie stuff is similar experimental-wise so I tried to show you some of the more experimental US stuff.

Back