free Free super hot seeds!

Hi I was wondering if you received my SASBE as I haven't received my seeds? If you didn't receive it thats cool, I'll send you another SASE :)

Sorry hadn't been on in a while What with getting everything situated from moving and working way to much.

I have around 80 seeds left after allocating for everyone who has already posted or messaged me.

So if anyone else is interested I'll be checking back over the next few days to keep everyone updated.

~David~

EDIT:
PM's Sent to everyone who had replied and I had not contacted yet.

Ok so I got ambitious and actually separated my seeds out and have way more than I thought.

I still have 4 bags of 20 and 1 bag of 10 left. This is after allocating seeds for everyone So the next 5 interested people can still get some.

These went much farther than I thought so I think I'll be doing this again next season after I grow out some more pods.

Thanks for all the interest and everyone who has already gotten some or will be getting some enjoy and I hope you find what you were hoping for.
David

I would love to get 20 if you still have them. PM me your address and I will send out baggie and envelope!

Thanks,
Mark

Dia Atton, I don’t need any seed but just wanted to say nice generous offer you've made and I enjoy reading how others spread the pepper love :)

Back