free Free to good home..

I did like 20-30? Anyway enough to fill 2 sandwich ziplocs --habeneros

The next few days I was on fire! I mean lol my fingertips were showing this hot/cole thing looking it up it's a possible allergic reaction it's happened with masses of hot cherry bombs too I don't recall if it started with 5 apple peppers possibly came in a few days later tho --all of these peppers I was de-seeding

I don't think I could stand to wear gloves tho so I don't know what I'll do if it gets worse then lasting 3-4-5 days

I received the package this afternoon. Thank you so much! The yellow 7 pot are much bigger than I thought and they taste great! I'll try th rest on Saturday and Sunday!

I received the package this afternoon. Thank you so much! The yellow 7 pot are much bigger than I thought and they taste great! I'll try th rest on Saturday and Sunday!

Glad to hear it! That was a seperate large strain of the 7-Pot, they are some monster peppers.

I've only been on here a short time but have been lucky enough to get on two free offers from cmpman, ordered some odds and ends from Aji Joe and have enjoyed reading a lot of the board. I had an amazing growing year, the freezer is full of peppers and I still have more to process, so I decided to share the wealth a bit.

This morning I packed up a couple of small flat rate boxes with an assortment of stuff I picked on Sunday. Based on the other boxes I've shipped recently these should make it there in good shape and provide an interesting weekend to the lucky recipients. I've added labels to the image saying what things are, and tried to pick peppers that you'll be able to identify even if they slip in transit.

No charge - the first 2 people to post here and send me a PM with your name and address can have them. I'll take them to the post office during lunch today. All I ask is that you let me know if they arrive OK and what you think of them. Reviews with pictures and videos appreciated but not required.:cool:

IMG_5167.JPG

I gave you a thumbs up on this nice offer. I have been fortunate to receive care packages from members. I can't wait to pay it foward like this :)

Back