free FREE With SASBE. Douglah Seeds!!!

I have a bunch of seeds to give away with sasbe to the first 15 ppl that post here get 20 seeds
They came from douglahs that I got from this post by justaguy
Regular sasbe rules apply Sorry US only
edit:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] these came from 2 Douglah plants, one on the edge of his Yellow 7Pots and one on the edge of his Brains Strains. he didn't isolate seed for any.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]edit: tell me in your post if you are in for the initial free seeds[/background]

AS A SECOND PART ANYONE CAN GUESS(1 POST PER USER) HOW MANY SEEDS TOTAL CAME OUT OF THE PEPPERS. AND THE CLOSEST GUESS WILL GET 40 SEEDS
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I will end this offer next sunday one week from today.If the number isnt picked then the closest below and above will get extra seeds[/background]
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME I WILL PM YOU WITH MY ADDRESS
299994_4514852943964_998568419_n.jpg

edit: please do not send big poster sized sasbe.... I am only sending you seeds

Wow I didn't send that many Dougies I thought, but of course they get packed with seed. Just so people know, I have 2 Douglah plants going, one on the edge of my Yellow 7Pots and one on the edge of my Brains Strains. I didn't isolate seed for any.

Nice offer.

Edit for typos.

This is not my guess, but I thought people should know, if he's willing to give 15 people 20 seeds, and another person 40 seeds, at minimum there are 340 seeds. (15x20+40=340)

I'll take a shot at this, 533. Douglah's pack a punch!!!! Hope you still had a voice after seeding those.

Back